Sunday, October 25, 2009

Food Funk

Life's busy and we've been eating out a lot.
This month:

Buffalo Wild Wings (to celebrate my first day at my new job)
La Fiesta (took out my parents)
Rio Verde (met for dinner on our anniversary)
Hot Wok (cheap Chinese that's close)
Sonic (drinks and dollar frito pie wraps)
Papa Johns (first time getting pizza delivered)
Cafe Garcia (my mother paid for this one)
Golden Fried Chicken (paid for takeout with my in-laws)
Pei Wei (laziness after church)

When we're at home together for a meal (which seems like hardly ever), we resort to old staples like Mexican skillet or gnocchi with sausage.

I am making it a personal goal to cook something new within a week and will post about it. :)

1 comment:

LadyConcierge said...

Good to see you back! I haven't posted in a while either. Do tell more about the gnocchi and sausage.