Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pantry Reorganization

The baby's here, I'm home, it's time to start cooking and baking, right?

Well, after taking it very, very easy for the first couple weeks, and enjoying just spending lounging time with Baby Oh, I finally feel the energy and desire to do something around the house!

One major accomplishment that was completed yesterday: getting the pantry reorganized.

Now that I know I have so much food in my house, we can stop eating out (or eating take-out in) so often. We have three jars of peanut butter, three jars of alfredo sauce, three bottles of Caesar dressing, and four bottles of margarita mix. Oh, and six packages of gnocchi. We obviously need to check what we have on hand before grocery shopping.

I'm planning on making a new recipe tomorrow. And I don't think it involves Campbell's condensed soup!

No comments: